30 000 RUR
Duration: 1 week.
– without accommodation: 30,000 rubles
– with accommodation: 37,000 rubles
The internship program is aimed at improving existing competencies: readiness to determine pathological conditions in patients hospitalized at the RSC, based on the use of modern echocardiography capabilities and improving the diagnosis of systolic and diastolic function of the left ventricle, contrasting the heart chambers, the use of POCUS resuscitation protocols, etc., implementation and interpretation of the results of ultrasound examination of the lungs.
At the end of the internship, the student should know:
- Modern protocols for performing echocardiography in intensive care units (POCUS, etc.);
- Transcranial dopplerography with embolism;
- New diagnostic possibilities for contrasting heart chambers;
- Performing and interpreting the results of ultrasound examination of the lungs;
- New possibilities in the diagnosis of heart defects.
Modern possibilities for assessing systolic and diastolic function of the heart:
— possibilities of two-dimensional echocardiography;
— assessment of strain (strain) and strain rate (strainrate) using tissue Doppler echocardiography;
— speckle tracking echocardiography (STE);
— modes of three-dimensional "live" (real-time) visualization.
First city hospital - Regional vascular center "City Clinical Hospital No. 1 named after. N.I. Pirogov DZM